Friday, December 21, 2007

No News is Good News!!!!


Things are rolling right along here on Catherine Drive. Today is O-dawg's 2 week birthday and he is doing really well. He hardly fusses at all unless he is hungry...and even then it is extremely minimal. As a matter of fact....I don't know that I have heard him cry good in about 2 days. I have been gone for a few hours each of the past two days....so maybe he got some good crying in then...but I am not sure. I'll have to ask Erin about that one. I am glad that he is not crying all the time or anything....but surely he needs to get some good work in for his lungs and vocal chords. I don't think I cried a whole lot though....and my vocals work just fine...as any of my ballplayers can attest.

Erin is doing great as a mother. She does such a good job of talking to him and keeping him warm and stimulated and everything. I just help him relax (so he can pee on me some more...way beyond double digits at this point). Erin is allowed to drive today for the first time (Dr's orders) so I am trying to talk her into leaving the house for an hour or so to go get some Starbuck's or go by Target or something. We are going to try to go out tonight for a little bit as well. Maybe run by Circuit City, Target again, or something. The picture is from the other day when Erin and her mom went to walk around "The Avenue" shopping center. Hopefully the weather will cooperate today like the other day....although the rain is certainly a blessing for us around here these days.

Well, I wish we had some more exciting things to share with you at this point....but like I said earlier..."no news is good news."

No comments: