Friday, December 7, 2007

ITS A GIRL!!!!!

Not really.....but thought that might be funny. The Little Boy was born at 5:02 PM on the 14th round of pushing....21.5 inches long and 7 lbs 10 oz. APGAR score was an 8 on the first read. Erin was an absolute champ. She pushed so hard and did so good. Poor skinny thing couldn't get the big head out so we got ourselves a conehead for sure. He has darkish hair and really long feet. The eyes won't open enough to really tell what color they are...but they seem dark with a ridge of blue around the edge. He has been so calm now that Erin is able to hold him. Lots of family in the room now so I need to get. I will post pictures soon as I can.

Love you guys. Thanks so much for praying.

2 comments:

Debbie S said...

You had me worried, for a second! Congratulations, it's great to hear that Erin & baby are doing well. I knew that she would do this perfectly.
The joke in the office is that AJ would come out saying, "Good job, Mom!", as this is one of Erin's most used phrase. I'm sure if he could talk, he would say this.
Looking forward to pictures

TMB said...

congratulations!!!

can't wait to meet him...
love you guys