Saturday, December 8, 2007

Just to clear things up.....

Apparently there is a lot of confusion about what the baby's name is/will be. If you are on this blog you have hopefully read the post to the right about the original Orantes Grant and the promise that I made in regards to his name being bestowed upon my son. My wife has never agreed to this and still does not...although it is what I have always said will happen. The birth certificate has not been filled out yet, but her desire is to name our child Adam Bennett Cantrell, Jr. (AJ for short). We'll see what happens when the time comes for the certificate to be completed....but until then....let us know what you think. Comment back to us and let us know your opinions on the names. Who knows...maybe it will help change my wife's mind. I have now found a way to let you all vote. Check out the poll/results to the right. Let us know what you think (c'mon Orantes!!!!).

4 comments:

paige said...

wow--such a hard choice.
forever referring to a precious child as orantes or adam....aj...hmm...
AJ!!!
go erin
hold your ground
stand firm
you can do it girl!
xo

allison said...

i am in for OG

Jay & Sandy Wells said...

Adam a promise to 80,000 Georgia fans does not mean anything chances are they were drunk anyway. Name him aj he will thank you as he grows up trust me as a person with a name that is strange, (only Gale knows) he needs a name to be proud of not run from. Besides if erin wants AJ you can not win, if mommas not happy nobody is happy.

rock n nina said...

Uno what? Jay & Sandy Wells make me think something I had not thought before...and it has changed my mind. If having a strange name will have the same impact on your son's life as it has had on "WHO" they are talking about...that is a very good thing! The "WHO" they speak of is one of the people I trully/wholly trust in the world...and a life long treasured friend - and if his name had a small part to play in Who he is, and the fact that he Loves Jesus Christ with his whole heart, I like the strange name idea. For the last 38 years I affectionately have called "WHO", EJ, because of his "strange" name. I am now for Orantes Grant! GO OG!