Friday, December 7, 2007

Hurry up and Wait!!!!

Don't remember when the last post was....but we've done a bunch of nothing since then. Erin is feeling a good deal of pressure but the Doctor hasn't even come in to check her and the nurses act as though it is no big deal. I think Big Mama went to find Dr. Daus and try to drag him over....but to no avail. I do believe this is the first time in my 32 years that my mom has attempted to get someone to do something and failed. For those of you who don't know....she can be very persuasive. I guess Dr. Daus (who delivered all three of Cayce's kids) knows her too well to let it influence him.

FYI- I took a peak but can't see anything. Erin wanted me to check to make sure O-daddy's head wasn't peaking out or anything....but it wasn't.

Another FYI- for those of you who might not know how great an epidural is....Erin is actually resting through the contractions to get a little bit of rest before the rest of the action begins. Waiting for that adrenaline rush now....let's hope the medicine doesn't wear off before someone actually lets her do some pushing.

No comments: