Saturday, December 22, 2007

You Make the Call




I have been hearing for a while now (and I must admit that I agree) that O-daddy doesn't look like his dad....but more like his mom. Obviously this is not a bad thing in any way, shape or form (surely you have seen my wife....WOW), but every dad wants to have his son favor him. I have been told forever that I look like my dad and that has always been a source of pride for me....even though as I grow older I have started to favor my mom's side more and more. Regardless, I was a very ugly baby.....and I have therefor not been disappointed that Little O has not looked like me to this point. However, out of curiosity, I decided to put one of my baby pics (one of the more favorable ones....the only one that I have ever seen that is favorable, as a matter of fact) next to his and see what I thought. The picture of O-daddy is one that is the closest to the same pose as mine....although the double chin on him is deceiving (pic is from below) while mine was completely legit. I'll let you decide if you think he favors me or not....although certain aspects are undeniable (the mouth and lips and the lines under the eyes to name two). I do not have a baby pic of Erin to scan for you to see....so this is not truly a fair comparison....but I thought it'd be fun anyway. Let us know what you think.

1 comment:

TMB said...

definitely looks like erin to me!!