Thursday, January 10, 2008

a precious blogspot

last night i was searching blogspots of friends of friends, and found this amazing man. his wife has Cystic Fibrosis, and just delivered a baby girl at 24 weeks as she is fighting for her life. their journey has touched my heart and i will be praying for them. just thought you might want to take a look and pray with them as well. i was challenged in my faith by reading their story and i know you will be too! go to www.cfhusband.blogspot.com
(today was good as i am learning that Aj DOES have a fussy period around 7pm, and just in time for Adam's arrival. my friend Tay's encouraged me to simply love on him and let it run it's course. who knows how long this will last.)

3 comments:

TMB said...

thanks for sharing that blog! i read some last night. heartbreaking story...will be praying for their family.

and ya, the fussy spells. those will go away in a few weeks (maybe sooner) i think dylan did it for 4-5 weeks. but she is still generally more discontent at night than in the a.m. the mornings are happy times for babies! ...which makes waking up early at least a little easier!
happy 5 weeks precious AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo

CFHusband said...

Thank you!

Deb C. said...

Ir was awesome to see A.J. on his 1 month birthday. He is quite a handsome young man. You are doing a great job. It is amazing how one month went by right. Enjoy every moment because that is what the first year is like. Kiss A.J. for me.

Oh Yeah!! I checked out the CF husband blog and will be praying for them. It is amazing how strong dad is. Although quite sad , by the time I read all their blog entries I was quite uplifted.. God is Awesome and as I read I felt this man's pain but also felt his rejoicing to the almighty father. Thanks Erin for directing me to this blog..

Please kiss A.J. for me now if you haven't done so already! smile