Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Passing the Torch



I have obviously not done a lot on the blog lately and (for any of you who are still keeping up) I apologize. I am passing the torch to my wife after this post...so you can blame her if it does not stay updated...although I might be adding to it from time to time. I am going back to work tomorrow and neither Erin nor I are real happy about it. We have gotten the little man onto a bit of a schedule though, as O-daddy is going down around 9:30....crying for about 45 minutes...and then sleeping until about 5. I will continue to get up with him at 5ish and then just stay up for school....and let Erin begin the life of being a stay-at-home mom.

We had a good time last night getting O-Dawg all dressed up for the game (see pics above) and then watching the game with him for a bit before it was bedtime. Erin went to sleep shortly after he did...although she felt bad leaving me to watch the game by myself...so she slept in the chair with me while the game finished up. It was a long game....but if you are a Dawg fan...it was very enjoyable. It will be fun to tell Little O about the game as he grows up...and I have it on DVR to show him sometime when he is old enough to know what is going on. Anyway, pray for us as we transition into school mode tomorrow and the next day. At least its a short week before another break. Next week will likely be the real test.
You might also notice that the "name poll" is no longer available to be seen. Based on Rock's recommendation I ran it again...but the results were not much better...although it was closer to 50/50 this time. Thanks to all of you who voted the second time.

No comments: